Thursday 13 November 2008

Sew and Sew

Sorry for the lack of posts and photos but I'm in a sewing frenzy. This is the sewing desk looking actually quite tidy. It's a production line for 20 toddler hats. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in my head really.
There are little (who am I kidding they are enormous) piles of fabric all over the house and patterns and thread and stuffing and after a couple of close calls the scissors have been banished to very, very high hiding places.
We will resume normal service soon and I apologise for the inconvenience of being deprived of Jack's adventures. I'm storing them up in my head (oh-oh better change it from sieve mode) and hope to post lots soon. Well in just over a week anyway.
And yes that is a cage around my sewing desk. Doesn't everyone have one?

No comments: