Sunday 8 November 2009

Another Birthday

On Saturday there was another special birthday for a friend that is roughly the same age as the Caterpillar (give or take ten years). I met Louise when I was working a the bookshop and it was always such a relief to have her visit with her warped sense of humour and hilarious anecdotes. I really have no idea how we got any work done at all.
We got her invite and I arranged a babysitter (thanks Diane) and S and I togged up and went out. And it was great. I got a few photos after the speeches and before the cake and in between two renditions of happy birthday, one for Louise and the other for her Dad who is ninety. I also made her this as a present which she thought was hilarious.

I think she's taking it to melbourne next weekend to go shopping. As you do.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUISE!

No comments: