Saturday 21 August 2010

and we're back

I may have mentioned having technical difficulties and promising to be back soon. That didn't quite eventuate (although here I am). When we moved we decided to forgo landlines and be purely mobidicular. Ha to you telstra with your pricey line rental and bad service. We both purchased new phones with special features. Mine has a whizz bang camera and Internet connection so I can post those pics on my blog. Well that's the idea anyway.
It is only now weeks after receiving the phone that I have had a breakthrough of sorts. Well I can finally access several months of photos anyway. So there will be lots of pics (of Jack) at last - like this one - yes we keep him in a box now - we find it much easier.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad you're back :) Just in time because you are very famous again today, thanks to NQN!