Friday 18 July 2014

Home

And so we are home. As predicted when I asked Sam if he missed me his reply was a resounding No! I got the same response when I asked if he wanted a cuddle. He was delighted with his Cacca book, Pinocchio whistle and Cinghiale or tuscan boar (and no I didn't bring home a wine & truffle enthusiast). It's nice to get home safely (especially considering what has just happened in Ukraine) but it is cold, the house is in a state of greater chaos than usual due to our house painter who has an interesting system that seems to create the maximium amount of disruption in as many rooms as possible simultaneously and I am sooo weary. If I can get this computer to talk to my camera I will be able to post photos of our last couple of days. In the meantime here is you-know-who.

No comments: